Verizon Wireless has discharged the official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920V and an overwhelming number of users may have been updated to Nougat. If you’re the type of person who is looking to root android phones, you could be seeking a user manual to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V running Android 7.0 Nougat. If that’s the case, we’ve got your back.
We will be using CF-Auto-Root for rooting Verizon Note 5. First, you must download the latest version of the Odin flash device on your personal computer. Odin will be available in the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder. Download the CF-Auto-Root for the device and flash it using Odin which will root the phone.
Here is the complete working guideline for How to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM N920V to Android 7.0 Nougat. When you root your device, be careful and keep extremely alert, if you do anything wrong and you could end up with your phone damaged.
We’re not responsible for any injury that might occur by your device(s) in the course of following this advice, so proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that you have the USB driver for the Android phone are downloaded and installed onto your computer.
- Empower USB Debugging On Your Phone. How-to Guide How to enable Development Options and USB Debugging, and OEM Unlock on Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it could cause your device to be blocked.
- We suggest taking complete back up and then continue.
- Maintain an energy reserve of 50-60% to prevent sudden shut downs during the process.
How do I root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920V on Android 7.0 Nougat Using CF-Auto-Root
Download the CF-Auto-Root file for your device. Extract it onto your computer.
In case you’ve got questions that are related to this article Do not hesitate to post it in the comment segment