Samsung is one of the most well-known brands of smartphones in the modern world and it also needs no introduction. Its Galaxy series also had incredible success across the world. With the Samsung Galaxy S7 as well as S7 edge Samsung introduces the SD slot for cards. If you pull the slim tray you will see that there are two SIM slots. One slot is to hold your Nano-SIM while another one can be used for a micro SD card. In this post, we’ll inform you about the galaxy S7 sim card, including how to take it out or put it into your device.
Learn how to insert or to take out the SIM and the SD Card tray in the normal Samsung Galaxy S7 and s7 edge. I’ve written this guide in simple steps to help you understand it quickly.
The Tray is removed from Galaxy S6:
- Find where you can find the SIM as well as the SD Card tray on the upper edge that is on top of your device. It’ll have a tiny opening on the bottom that is the front.
- Use the eject tool gently supplied with your phone or a clip of paper into the hole for ejecting. The tray should be able to release itself out of the hole.
- Remove your tray out of the slot.
Injecting the Sim Tray from Galaxy S6:
- The tray should be gently reinserted into the slot as shown in the picture below.
- It will click into the right spot.
This article is about removal and inserting the SD card into Samsung Galaxy S6. I hope that you enjoyed this article and find it useful to your own needs. If you have any questions about this article, simply write us in the comments below and I’ll get back to you soon to resolve your other problems. Till then, enjoy a Great Day!