TIT Bhopal is a renowned engineering college in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. There are multiple UG and PG courses in engineering, pharmacy, management, law. A major aspect of completing your studies at TIT Bhopal is paying the course fees. In this blog post, we will explain about TIT Bhopal, and TIT fees, how to pay fees online for TIT Bhopal students, and much more.
TITFees: Everything you Need to know!
Do you dream of studying in a professional engineering or technology college? Are you worried about the detailed TITFees structure of the college according to your discipline or field of study?
TIT or Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal, is a professional institute under the TIT Group of Institutions founded by Ms Sadhna. She is a well-known philanthropist and educationist. It is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidhalaya (RGVP). So, do you want to know more about TIT fees?
Stay tuned with us as we go through the details of Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal, its courses, its fee structure, and other details.
About TIT- Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal
TIT or Technocrats Institute of Technology is a leading institute in Bhopal. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to different students. It offers all the basic facilities to the students like libraries, computer centers, recreational areas, Wi-Fi connectivity, and basic medical facilities.
Many students look to understand TIT fee structure before planning to take admission to its professional courses. Let us understand the different departments of this professional institute first.
TIT has different departments which offer different subject courses. The key departments are:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology IT Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
How to Register for Online Fee Payment?
Before making online fee payment, students have to register themselves on the online fee payment portal of the college. The registration process is simple and requires the following steps:
- Enter your email ID and password and click on “Register”.
- You will receive a verification link on your email address.
- Once it is verified, you can create your account with a username and password.
- Fill your personal details, like name, course, branch, semester, roll number, etc.
- Upload your photo and signature and click on “Submit”.
- Once you have registered yourself on the portal, you can proceed to pay the fees online.
How to Pay Fees Online on TIT Portal?
To pay fees online on TIT Portal students have to follow these steps:
- You can login with username and password.
- Click on “Online Fee Payment” and select the type of fee you want to pay, like tuition fee, bus fee, health card fee, etc.
- Enter the amount number that you want to pay and click on proceed button.
- Select any preferred payment method such as credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Enter your method details and then confirm the transaction.
- After entering and submitting your fees, download the receipt for future reference.
TIT Course Details in 2024-2025
After understanding the different departments below are the major and popular courses offered by this institute:
- B.Tech and M.Tech
TIT offers Bachelor in Technology degree and Master in Technology degree. The duration of B.Tech is four years while that of M.Tech is two years. These are offered in the following disciples:
- Computer Engineering and Science
- Electronic Power
- Thermal Engineering
- Electronic Communication
- VLSI design
- Software Engineering and others
TIT offers a professional degree in Masters in Business Administration to interested students. It lasts for two years.
Master in Computer Applications is another popular degree awarded to computer students. The course duration is two years.
TITFees and Eligibility 2024-2025
Below are the average TIT fees for different courses along with the basic eligibility of these courses:
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass
Fees: 74,000 INR for 1st year
Eligibility: Graduation Pass
Fees: 60,000 INR for 1st year
Eligibility: Graduation Pass
Fees: 55,000 INR for 1st year
Eligibility: Graduation Pass
Fees: 46,000 INR for 1st year
TIT Scholarships IN 2024-2025
Moving ahead about TIT fees, the students need to know that the institute also dedicated scholarships. These covers:
- Need-based scholarships
These are given to students who have a weak economic background and satisfy the scholarship criteria of the institute.
- Minority scholarships
Students from minority groups are offered these scholarships based on the guidelines of the state government or the central government.
- State government scholarships
The respective state government offers these scholarships to the students of the professional and engineering colleges.
- Athletes scholarships
These are for the students who have shown exceptional excellence in the athletes and have represented the institute at different levels in athletics.
- Merit-based scholarships
These are offered to students having exceptional academic records and are based on the institute’s criteria.
- Scholarships from other sources
Apart from this TIT offers scholarships from different sources focusing on student development in engineering and technology institutes.
TIT Fees 2024-2025: Student Fee Inquiry
Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal, takes every possible initiative to help students solve their possible issues with their fees.
Students can get there in fees-related enquiry clearance at the account section counter between 01:10 PM to 02:00 PM and 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM. The accounts team has a lunch break between 02:00 PM to 02:30 PM.
Important points regarding TIT Fees
After knowing about the different details of fee structure in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal, below are some of the key points:
- The institute of space through online payment only.
- Any member of the institute is not allowed to collect the face from the student side.
- Students will not be allowed to sit in the mid-semester examinations if their fees are not 100% clear. Further, the students having zero attendance are not allowed.
- The students’ dues are updated after 24 hours of the fee payment.
- The amount of the scholarship is required to be deposited within 5 days only. Any late submissions will attract penalties or late fees.
So, is everything clear to you regarding the TITFees structure?
Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal is a leading engineering and technology institute focusing on professional courses. TIT charges a fee from students based on the discipline of engineering, tuition fee structure, and year of enrollment.
However, the availability of clear information, accounts fee-related inquiry section counter, and acceptance of online payments make it a reputed and trustable institute to go with.
Also, Read More About – Gimkit